I forfeited cleaning the rig this week to make my crocheted jammie bottom pants that I’ve been thinking about for a while now. Originally I was just going to wing it, but I found a pattern for baby britches which I just modified. This modification worked much better than the first modification that I did for the sweater last month! With my slipper boots coming up to my knees, the jammie bottoms only need to go just below my knees.
This was a good project to reduce the smaller balls of yarn that I had leftover from previous projects.
I made more cake batter blondies this week, and tried the recipe I found for edible glitter! The baked sugar with blue food coloring didn’t really look like glitter to me, but the blondies were still yummy!